Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Easter

OK we have been busy at our house but here is our Easter. Our ward did an Easter egg hunt for all the primary children this year....


Scary Easter bunny included!! I was amazed my kids waited to have there picture with him!!
Then the Easter bunny came to our house OK so he mostly brought new outfits for each of the kids...
Even our little Gracie found a few eggs.





After Church we went to the Fords for you guessed it more Easter egg hunting. Mathias of course went with the bigger kids this year so I didn't get any of him...Andrew did we just haven't got them transferred yet...


We did have a busy weekend!!1

4 comments:

fiona said...

Whoa, that is one creepy Easter Bunny!

Grandma said...

I can't believe they were willing to have there picture taken with that scary bunny! The last time our family tried that they all started crying. I so love watching kids egg hunt.

Grandma said...

I can't believe they were willing to have there picture taken with that scary bunny! The last time our family tried that they all started crying. I so love watching kids egg hunt.

Grandma said...

I forgot to say how beautiful the girls dresses are. Of course Mathias is very handsome.