Mathias "mom whats that"
me "wax to take the hair of my legs"
M "I help"
me "sure I guess" (thinking not so sure this is a good idea)
M "whats that?
me "the wax"
M "oh"
As I put the wax on my legs and he watches as well as when i put the paper and yank the first set off. I show him the hair on the paper.
M "OH SICK, THATS DISGUSTING."
me "yep"
M " I do the paper"
( hmmm this is going to be interesting)
As he proceeds to help
M"I help kill the hair"
Me trying not to laugh during the whole thing thinks this is to good to keep to myself so I hope I made someone to laugh.
4 comments:
I can't believe you let him help! Waxing is such a mess!
Wait till waxes his sister Hair off it might not be funny than..
That's hilarious!
punchline. lol!
Post a Comment