Monday, April 05, 2010

Gracie 2 months

So Gracie turned 2 months wow time goes fast!!! She weighed in at 11# 7oz and 23in. She sleeps from about 1030 to 4am eats then eats again at 730 but doesnt actually get up till 9am most days. Yes I know its odd the other two didnt sleep half so good.
Gracie loves tummy time its usually the one way she is happy when down.
Andrew wasnt happy with the pics we took of her in her dress (many know that he loves taking pics and is always trying to get the perfect one) so we redid them yesterday...and she decided to be happy and finally smile for the camera.
Gracies big smiles are few and far between this was Andrews first time to see it.(she mostly saves them for Mathias.
Her toungue on the other hand is always making an appearance.





Hanging out with 'thias
She loves to talk to her fish when shes in the swing her little voice is so quiet you have to be paying close attention to catch it.
She such a sweetie and so relaxed we enjoy these little ones so much and the laughter that they bring into our home.

1 comment:

fiona said...

Happy 2 months! Look at that big grin! She is adorable! Yeah, Maeve is TOTALLY huger than Gracie, now...those 4oz, you know... ;) And what a good sleeper little G is! I'm jealous. Maeve has a long sleep from about 7:30 till about 12:30, but that's not a good time for me. I guess if I went to bed earlier, it would work, but I don't! Oh well, good thing these little ones are so cute, all the sacrifices we make for them... ;) Maeve likes the fish over her swing, too, it's so cute. Can't wait to meet Gracie!