Friday, April 16, 2010

Coming and Going

OK So I thought I would do a little post but it turned out bigger than I planned
Mathias cracked me up last wk when I looked over and he had wrapped his sausage in his pancake and was eating it.
Annie is into picking out her clothes so this was her party attire for Alex birthday.
Lets just say the kids loved the Party (thanks Auntie Robyn for having us come)


Uncle Dan finally got to hold Gracie!
I just love this sad face but it still doesn't get its own way.
Mathias loved the pinata
So did Annie all the sword fighting gave them some skills but they just couldn't break it.
Robyn looked Hilarious trying to break it!
Mathias is into taking care of his and sisters owies this is the result.
Uncle Randy rented a very awesome dragon for Tax Day and I took Mathias and Annie over to play on it. I made Annie go twice and Mathias didn't want to stop.

Yes I know I made Annie pose for the Pic even though she screamed.
The Result of Mathias Playing on the Dragon!!


3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

This post wasn't that long! I was expecting much more. But I suppose Andrew is the usual poster, huh? Cute pics and that really was a sad little face.

fiona said...

Oh, his sad face is just killing me! It's so cute, and so sad! What a sweet big bro M is, taking care of Annie's scrapes... I love the bandaid on her head/hair. Hilarious! And the dragon is awesome. Bran would LOVE that.

Molly said...

Don't forget that Annie ALSO locked herself in Alex's bedroom and we had to take off the doorknob to get her out! :) She was perfectly content to play in there though. haha.