Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Party Time

So the 12-14 of March my two sisters came down with there 7 kids husbands and my dad came down for Gracies Blessing. Unfortunately in all the chaos I didnt get that many pics taken. So these are a few of them. Mathias woke up after they had all arrived and needed to go potty but seeing all the people ran back to his room and started crying.
He told me there were monsters and he was scared.... So after telling him who was out there and taking him potty he was very excited. I enjoy having the chaos of my sisters visiting and yes the living room became a giant bedroom.
Preston and Annie Watching cartoons
We also gained a new family member... My little brother has had a Netherland dwarf bunny for years. When he got a cat last year it became apparent that he couldnt keep him so Thumper came to live with us.
Lilly loved holding Grace
Emma, Mathias, Annie, Alex, Rylee
(Alex got to come play while Robyn went to work on Friday morning)
Grace, Lilly,& Mia
Aunt Maria torchering Thumper.
Emma, Poppie, & Gracie
Mathias & Mia
Annie & Rylee
Boxes are so much fun!
Uncle Eldon protecting Thumper from to much abuse.
Saturday we night we all went to my cousin Heathers for a potluck dinner.
Mathias loves the zip line swing in there play room.
Mathias jumping onto the pile of mattresses
Annies turn with mirandas help.
And of course they have to think of something crazy to do in my family so here is one video from it. ( I know that my Ben got a lot more video and hopefully he gets it up for everyone to see).
All together it was a great visit and I wish they could come down more often.

2 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Man, i was getting dizzy just watched Thias get spun! Great pics. It was good to see everyone. I wish they could've stayed longer. That Nemo costume sure has gotten a lot of use!

fiona said...

Oh the chaos of family! Gotta love it! Poor Thumper, if he can survive that, he can survive anything! Well, we'll see, anyway... ;) The Swartz's house looks so fun, I've still NEVER been there! I was totally getting dizzy watching Mathias, too!