So I came to realize that I havnt posted much on this pregnancy and since im not as lucky as some and start showing so early Im feeling rather large and uncomfortable.
Yes I know i still have a long way to go but our little girl is gettin very big and strong.
She is active most of the day and is definitley starting to complain if Annie and Mathias are on my lap.
4 comments:
Sari, you do not look that big in real life. Seriously, I saw you yesterday. That pic of the kiddos and their pumpkins is the cutest.
I love big bellies and I cannot lie...
You look so cute! I love that she's already practicing fighting off big bro and sis :) I can't believe we're soooo close to having these little girlies! So close, and yet so far...
I agree with Fiona. You look cute. I am asking early for permission to talk to the belly.
Post a Comment