Thursday, May 07, 2009

Our Easter

I Know im a little slow since this was a month ago but with two kids I get a little busy!
Mathias go so excited that at first he was staring and running by the eggs before he started picking them up.


Annie on the other hand was trying to pick them all up and hold them. It took a while for Andrew to figure out that she wouldnt put them in the basket because he was holding it.








Alex thought that there eggs were much cooler but Annie didnt really want to share. He ended up getting her angry stare.

2 comments:

fiona said...

That's gotta be one of the cutest pictures of all time: Annie bending over to get that egg behind her. I love it!

Sutherlands said...

Ditto Fiona's comment! You can't really blame Alex for wanting eggs filled with CANDY! His eggs were empty...and I think he knew it. :)