Ok so this is our first Major trauma!(darn we almost made it to 3) So I was in the bathroom with Annie cleaning her up and all of the sudden I hear a Thunk and a blood curdling scream. The next thing I know Mathias is in my arms holding on to his ear. When I move his hand and see that he split his ear apart between the earlobe and the cartlidge. Lets just say it was alot of blood and stitches later th picture is the result. Later I will try to get pics of the stitches when we clean it. Lets just say his Ice cream and movie were well deserved!Tuesday, November 11, 2008
1st Trauma
Ok so this is our first Major trauma!(darn we almost made it to 3) So I was in the bathroom with Annie cleaning her up and all of the sudden I hear a Thunk and a blood curdling scream. The next thing I know Mathias is in my arms holding on to his ear. When I move his hand and see that he split his ear apart between the earlobe and the cartlidge. Lets just say it was alot of blood and stitches later th picture is the result. Later I will try to get pics of the stitches when we clean it. Lets just say his Ice cream and movie were well deserved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow, I'm glad he's ok. Do you guys know how it happened?
no we dont have any idea. our best guess is he fell and hit it on the coffee table.
Poor little fella! Of course, he is going to love you telling him that story over and over when he gets older...the Saga of the Battle Scars of Childhood have just begun. :)
all auntie maria can say is OUCH!
Ouch! The poor little guy! Stitches in his ear??? That doesn't sound fun. And the injuries begin...
You can't blame Annie for taking advantage of the situation and getting into mischief, though! Smart girl. That picture of her is totally cute.
Poor little mathias!! Hey rylee almost took off his with the can opener while using it as a phone. But hey you beat maria! lol =) I hope he heals quickly. Looked like a little soldier with that head all wrapped up. =)
Ouch, the first of many, many... many war wounds!!
This looks like it hurts.
Ear ouches alway hurt more, seem like they last for hours.
Some kids will do anything to get ice cream. LOL
Uncle D
Post a Comment