Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memoril wknd

Uncle Kevin and Aunt Megan came to visit us for a few days and entertained Mathias. They also brought the "cat bus movie" as my family calls it in english. Mathias loved it so much they gave it to him and hes watched it every day since they left.
I finally got a pic of cousin Megan holding Annie this time though. Unfortunatley I didnt get any pics of Alex in his blessing outfit.



Mathias found the slide at aunt Rochelles to be alot of fun


Ahh what a pic Dominic just hanging out Annie not caring to be there and Alex chose the right moment to spit up Ha. I must say my child looks like a giant next to them especially since Dominic doesnt yet weigh as much as Annie at birth!!



2 comments:

fiona said...

Oh, what great timing to catch Alexander's spit-up, haha! That is a great pic of the 3 babies, so adorable, I can't wait to see them all! And B&N will LOVE following Mathias around...

Rochelle said...

Great Shot! love the spit up...I found some in my bra...hmmmmm....I'm special...