

Well Annie turned 5 Months on Monday and is a definite princess. She loves to be naked and have her feet. Is starting to talk alot thanks to watching presto. She just seems to keep getting longer. She still prefers to be up on her own terms and LOVES being outside. Yesterday she had her first taste of cereal.
4 comments:
Wow, look at those thighs! Adorable. The video is too cute, I love the not-quite-sure-about-this look on her face...
ditto to fiona's thigh remark! She is the cutest baby in real life. Very friendly. I love her!
The pictures turned out great. I miss their help with feeding all of the animals but it does take a lot less time now. UHHH 20 minutes compared to the hour it was taking us.
Love Mom
Look at those Thunder Thighs! I love the video, too!
-Robyn
Post a Comment