
Saturday we decided that we should do something fun before Andrew left. So we went to the Family fun center in Medford. They have this giant well it like a Mcdonalds toy area but bigger and free for Mathias. So he and daddy had a lot of fun.

After that we went to dinner at Red Robin and the baloon man made Mathias a Tiger which was speedily decapitated in the car ride home.
This morning we left daddy at the airport on his way to Italy we will miss him. Tommorrow the kids and I will leave for my parents house untill may 5. Andrew will be home on May 8.
4 comments:
The decapitated tiger picture is the best!! Mathias looks so innocent, like, what did I do? I'm sure he'll miss Daddy, well all of you will, but it'll be nice to hang out with grandparents and cousins and everyone. Have fun, drive safe!
Have a good time! I always loved taking the kids and going on a trip.
The free parks are the best. We just found one yesterday that the kids loved. Though they didn't get any cool balloon animals.
That's where you are! I was so excited to see you and YOUR BABY at church (we're intown) and you weren't there! Oh the luck! Well, if it doesn't happen sooner, we'll see you camping.
Post a Comment