Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


WEll its offical Mathias turned TWO today!!! (sigh it seems only yesterday we were bringing him home they seem to grow way to fast.) Yesterday we had a party for him. Thanks to all those who came to make it a great day. He blew out his candles like a pro




He definitely has figured out the opening presents bit!!









So excited to have another one!









All the attendees for the celebration!!










And dont forget the camera woman










Now its time to play and no lying this is serious stuff. Hmm we have all the men totally excited and into there enginerring mode. Dont think to hard guys. ( by the way Andrew disappears to play with it by himself in the evenings.)










Cant get all his GeoTrax in the picture its taking up most of the room!!






4 comments:

fiona said...

Happy Birthday, Mathias!! All those GeoTrax...they must be fun, maybe I'll get some for Zac, haha :) He sure did do a great job at blowing out the candles, I can't believe how big-boy-ish he's getting. You're right, they grow up WAY too fast...! And Annie is so cute, I can't wait to hold her, but she'll be even bigger then!

Saunders Family said...

I can't believe he is two either...he has enough geo trax to keep him busy till he is 5//How fun
auntie Maria

Dan said...

I think the adults play the geotrax before Mathias got the chance.
What a fun party.
Uncle D

zachariah said...

Happy Birthday Mathias!!