Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Who needs t.v.?

I must say when you have an almost 2yr old in the house life is never boring. Yesterday he came out of my room wearing the nursing pillow as a necklace. As you can see in the pic he has started the 2yr old cheezy camera grin.
He also found the Sponge Bob bike helmet I bought so we could go riding. We put on him and he ended up going to bed that night in it. To which I must say its not worth arguing with a toddler when its not important!!



Today he put Andrews work boot on and was actually very proud of himself for walking 2 steps in it to which he shouted hooray and started clapping.
So I must say my life isnt too slow with Mathias and Annie has added her own noises to the mix!

3 comments:

Molly said...

hahahhaahaa! very funny kiddo! those are all prime shots of his daily adventures! thanks for sharing!

fiona said...

What a little clown! That's awesome that he wore the helmet to bed! I'm with you, not worth arguing over some things. Though we're not quite at that stage, I can tell we're getting there. That is such a cheese grin, I can't wait to see it IRL this summer. Wow, he's really almost 2!!! don't turn your back on that one ;)

Megan and Greg said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I looked at anyone's blog! I just scrolled down and looked at all the pics. Congrats on the fitting jeans!!!! That is SO exciting!