Sunday, November 18, 2007

37 Weeks


As many of you know we almost had Annie on tuesday when I started to bleed after my appointment. I never had this problem with Mathias so it was a little concerning at first. I have to say though sitting in the triage room where they assess the situation at the birthing center is very boring they dont even give you a t.v. and Andrew and I were there for about 5 hrs and wishing we had brought a game to play. They eventually sent us home since it took me 6 hrs just to get to a 2 so no baby thankgoodness but we will see what this week brings.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Well it was a nice excuse for great auntie Rochelle to play with Mathias all day. He had fun playing guitar hero, juggling with Daniel, playing the piano, tug-a-war with Jack the dog, peek a boo with Felipe, and then Ben came home and he had a second dinner on Ben's lap and played some chase.

Molly said...

What a cute shot of you two.

Hopefully Annie decides to hang out a little longer in the belly until after Thanksgiving!

I called my mom's house about the time when Ben was walking in the door...I heard Mathias screaming his head off with excitement that his buddy was there to play. haha!

fiona said...

Wow, glad she decided to stay in a little bit longer! That is an adorable picture of you and Mathias. I hope you're feeling as well as can be expected being that pregnant!

zachariah said...

Got to throw a game in the "go" bag... or at least a psp for poor Andrew!

Megan and Greg said...

I had no idea that happened! I'm glad things are ok again.