Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Cariving

Ok so since Andrew is working nights these probably arent the best pictures of our pumpkins. We decided that sunday night when we got home and put Mathias to bed that it would be the only time that we would get to do ours.

Here is Andrews







And Here is mine!



Ok so to those of you that think we cheat we do but its still alot of fun.




5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Those are the coolest pumpkins ever! I've never carved one like that. How do you cheat? Let me in on it!

Molly said...

ooooh I love them! Even if you use a patten, they are still a lot of work to actually carve and get it right.

Those turned out super-fantastic!

fiona said...

Very cool!! Looks like it would take a lot of skill and patience to do all those intricate designs... I love 'em! I bet Mathias loves looking at them.

zachariah said...

Those are really cool, I'm too lazy to put that much work into a pumpkin though I always start out wanting to do something really cool...

Megan and Greg said...

Scary pumpkins! I've always wanted to carve something like that. (yeah right like I could do it on my own w/o cheating!)Very cool.