Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall Walk

Walking with a young kid can be quite the adventure especially when you need to inspect every manhole cover, pothole and mud puddle. Ahh the joys of a little ones adventure
Ahh the fall leaves so much fun to play with

Hmm not sure about this.


The inspection on the bell it makes a pretty cool noise if you can figure out how to ring it.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I didn't know that bell could actually ring...cute pics!

fiona said...

That little tentative step onto the bridge is adorable, I love the look on his face! I'm so getting those backpack harnesses for ours, so cute and NECESSARY. He is getting so big...

Molly said...

very cute! Now post something on Annie!

I don't know how I missed the last 3 posts. derr...

Megan and Greg said...

All the pictures are so fun! I love the fall weather and "bundled-up-ness"! Also the previous ones. Very fun.