Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Many Adventures of Mathias

Hmm I thougt I would try the princess Leia hair style, but mom and dad shaved my head again.


Despite great efforts by mom and dad to move me back from the T.V. I like the close range no interuptions.


You may not be able to see my art work, but did you know that you can poke your sandwich all the way through with a straw its pretty neat.



Mom and Dad didnt get up fast enough so I thought I could undress myself




My new best friend if Duke knows im there He waits at the sliding glass door and when no one is looking I let him in. P.S. Sliding glass doors are my specialty these days.


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

He sure is growing up fast! I really did like his hair long...what a cutie pie!

fiona said...

Okay, Mathias is one seriously cute kid!! That's awesome that he sneaks Duke in, haha!

Megan&Kevin said...

SO UM WHOS DUKE GUYS???? CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A DOG. NEIGHBORS DOG?