Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Annie is getting bigger!

Here is the latest on little Annie's progress. She is 33.5 weeks along about 17 inches and under five pounds, so we are definately not done yet, this little bun will stay in the oven for just a little while longer. Sari is well, getting some odd cravings again. This week it was doughnuts, and candy corn. Aside from being tired all the time she does quite well, and since I'm still on nights she gets out of the house without Mathias more often. She can't complain about that! Well gotta get ready for work, until the next post!

5 comments:

fiona said...

Awwww, cute pregnant Sari! Doughnuts and candy corn, huh? Sounds like little Annie has a sweet tooth! I'm glad everything's going well, you look great!

Molly said...

Yay! A post on Sari/Annie!

You guys need to mix it up a bit. Lots of Mathias is cute and wonderful but hey! We wanna know what you guys are doing too! :)

It was good to see you! Can't wait to see Annie!

Rochelle said...

I'm really getting into Annie's arrival. I've got the blessing dress fabric all bought and I picked up the softest, pinkest, lovliest, fabric for her a blanky. It has little pooh bears on it and tiny stars. The other side will have soft pink silky fabric to die for. I want to cuddle with it myself! The other day at church I was sitting in a classroom and I saw Sari's belly before I saw her! It preceded her. She looks HUGE up close and personal!LOL

Megan&Kevin said...

Sariann you are one cute pregnant lady. And sense you complained about the Henderson family not leaving comments.... I decided. Oh wait I'm gonna be an ANDERSEN...That's crazy. Didn't go far with the name huh? Hhahaha. Anyways I CANT WAIT TO SEE ANNIE. She's gonna be so cute and Mathias and her are gonna love&fight each other. Cause that's how close brothers and sisters do lol. :D I'm excited for you two!!

Megan and Greg said...

Wow, Sari! Annie? I love it!!!!! I love that name.