Saturday, April 14, 2007

Toys

So in the last few weeks Andrew got the Nintendo Wii. It just happened to be the last one on the shelf and we had in our hands when another guy showed up. He of course had called to see if there was any left before he drove to get it. We just happened to get there first. Andrew and I made a run for the car before we were mugged!!

I must say even i enjoy playing it. Andrew decided to try the boxing practice one day and Mathias was standing in front of him and imitating the boxing we tried to capture it, but missed. He also esacaped Andrew while I was bowling and got whapped in the head. OOPS


I also got my mixer unfortunatley the excitement is short lived Ive been to sick from the pregnancy to even get to use it yet. Mathias did try to help take it out of the box for me though!

1 comment:

zachariah said...

Your sooo lucky to have the Wii, I've looked and watched but havn't been lucky enough to find one. Toys R' Us did get one in but it was a scam, they would only sell them with one game or a 1 yr service contract that cost an additional 50 bucks, lame!