
So here is our little guy climbing all over the place, I swear he has little if any fear in

his body. So far Mathias has been exploring every nook and cranny left unprotected. Very little has been missed by him and every time I turn around he is getting into something new. Just the other night as Sari and I were sitting one night relaxing and watching whatever was on the tube we had let Mathias roam the place to entertain himself. We had heard him playing at the pot and pan cupboard when we heard tthe poor

guy crying and getting louder by the second, it also sounded funny, kind of muffled. So as we inspected the area we had last heard him we couldn't see him but definately hear where he was. Mathias had discovered that he could climb up inside the cupboard and reach the very back. Unfortunately for him the door shut on him and he discovered immediately that the cupboard was a very dark cramped place to be all of the sudden, oh but Sari and I had a good lagh as we opened the door. He has also become quite the little helper these days as well, at times a little too helpful. Now if Sari or I are doing something very intere

sting he has got to be right in the middle of every thing no matter what. Or if we had put something away he's got to go and get it back out, that is what he is doing underneath his crib, getting out the jumperoo that Sari had just put away moments before. I think that they had played at that little game several times before Mommy was tired of it and took him out of the room! So yes

he is quite the little helper and climber these days. If he doesn't get to help though he throws a small tantrum like he did yesterday while I was putting the Bar-b-que together. Oh yes we finally broke down and bought one on friday and set it up the next day so we could have bar-b-qued steak, it was very delicious! So pretty much the whole time I was out on the patio the little guy was making noise, or watching me through the screen. We'll post some more of his "climbing moments" as we get them. Until the next blog. Adios.
3 comments:
one of these days he is going to be in the cupboard and have a major accident in his pants and you will have to wash EVERYTHING!!!!!!! LOL,
but at least he is having fun:)
such a mischief-maker -- and a cutie!!! so funny that he had shut himself in the cupboard, and you know Heidi, with predictions like that for others, you're cursing yourself :P
I loved it. I got to hear Mathias and his tantrum about not getting to help with the barbaque. His feet looks so adorable peeking out from the crib. Poppy says he must be asian with the way he can squat like that forever. I saw Emma doing it the other day to watch TV. though and she doesn't look asian. Though Mia's eyes do. Loved the pitures and descrpitpion you two. I agree with Z&F Heidi will get it double time if she isn't careful!!Love Grandma Buttons
Post a Comment