Your baby already looks so old and I've never met her!!! Sorry about the sickies. It seems everyone has been suffering at some point. Thanks for posting!
Sorry you had sick kids. That's no fun! Looks like a great Christmas, though! I really love Annie's hair. It's so cute and bouncy.
Your tree is so fat and beautiful. Of course the kids are adorable. Sick kids anytime is unpleasant but at Christmas it is especially rotten.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your baby already looks so old and I've never met her!!! Sorry about the sickies. It seems everyone has been suffering at some point. Thanks for posting!
Sorry you had sick kids. That's no fun! Looks like a great Christmas, though! I really love Annie's hair. It's so cute and bouncy.
Your tree is so fat and beautiful. Of course the kids are adorable. Sick kids anytime is unpleasant but at Christmas it is especially rotten.
Post a Comment