Saturday, April 21, 2012

Getting Ready for Eve

So I have such a great group of friends and family I have to give a few thanks Maria realized this will be my first summer baby... So she started planning a shower for me but couldnt actually throw it so she sent all the stuff to Robyn.. So here comes by big Thank yous to all those who Helped Maria for all the decorations, Robyn for the planning, Brooke for letting us use her house, and Becky for doing the games!










Later that day I had an ultrasound with EVE to measure her and this is the face she gave us right before she decided to flip from head down to transverse ( that means sideways) the little turkey!

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

It might be in my head, but she looks like the other girls to me! The easter pics were so cute!

Andrew said...

Enjoyed the pics and to see all who came to your party!

Andrew said...

OOppppss that wasn't Andrew that was me your Mom. This time Andrew didn't sign out from his account!! Love ya MOm