Thursday, February 09, 2012

Gracie turned 2!!

 So my little Gracie bug turned 2 last Sunday we decided Saturday was a better day to celebrate! Since I am still struggling with this pregnancy her and daddy went to the store to pick out cupcakes....While Annie and Mathias helped me wrap her birthday presents!

 Grandma Buttons made her some diapers, blanket and shirt for her baby as you can see that made her very happy as well as the napkins and place mat to go with her kitchen and a beautiful dress to wear to church.
 She gets so enthusiastic about all her gifts and no one was allowed to touch them for about 3 days.
This girl has a things for frogs its the first animal she has imitated and will often be found hopping around saying "Wibbit, Wibbit" she is such a peanut she came in at 34 in and 22 lbs 10 oz so average height and like all my others a light weight! You can often here this girl bossing her siblings or even mom and dad around as well as her babies and toys. She has so much to tell us constantly that when she speaks in sentences it still amazes us! 

2 comments:

fiona said...

I feel like we blinked, and poof! They're "big" girls! I love her overalls -- she is just adorable!

Grandma said...

Man I forgot to leave my comment...so sorry sweetey. My gracie is adorable! I too love the overalls. I am partial to them probably because you and zac wore them a lot. Love MOM