Thursday, February 09, 2012

27 wks

So we hit 27 wks on Sunday and I have to say Yea yet UGH at the same time! We are pleased to announce for those that haven't heard her name is EVE GABRIELLE! Last week they had me redo the Glucose test and I ended up Failing... So now with the Gestational Diabetes I have to watch exactly what I eat and well as test my blood 4 times a day. With the added benefit of and extra DR appt once a month to monitor with the Diabetes office....So far everything is fine on the front. With everything else I have dealt with for this pregnancy it seems to be the only thing I can keep under control for the moment. I still get light headed and woozy when standing for to long as well as nauseous.
On a better note Megan was so kind to cut the girls and I hair and man am I thankful my hair was driving me insane!!! Annie kept trying to talk me into the haircut Rapunzel gets at  the end of TANGLED but Andrew and I thought it was to much of a big girl hair cut! So shoulder length it is....

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!! Oh Sari. My sister just went thru that and it was HORRIBLE. Such an ordeal. Atleast for her it was. I'm so sorry. Man, at least it's the last, right? What a rough ride this has been! Man, I'm dipping strawberries in fudge sauce and thinking, "This may not be such a good idea since I'm pregnant . . ." Glad the hair is working out. So funny, I would probably shave my girl's heads if they asked me to. It's just the way I am with hair. No big deal, it's all about expression. I mean I say that NOW, but who knows if I actually WOULD. Hope this is the worst of it all and you make it thru!

fiona said...

Your hair is cute! And I'm sorry about the GD. That would stink! Little Eve just has to make this pregnancy memorable, huh?

Grandma said...

Ha I just realized what Annie meant by a Rapunzel hair cut for you...I just can't see you with your hair sticking out everywhere. It makes me laugh. to think of you with that hair do! You look so tiny to me NOT the baby bump but over all. Love you MOM