So the week preceding Christmas we went up to Marias house for a few days and then Aunt Heidi took us to the Great Wolf Lodge My Kids had a blast they got Pictures with santa saw snow in the Lobby and had a blast in the water park! I cant wait to go back when I can go on the slides!
Christmas Eve my kids get to open Grandparent Gifts and there new PJs from mom and dad!
Then came Christmas Morning I love wathching my kids faces when they get the one gift they wanted. After gifts we went to church and then came home for our traditional Waffles with strawberries!
1 comment:
Love the pictures. They are so excited over their presents. I love seeing kids on Christmas morning. I miss it a lot. Mathias told me all about his bumblebee! He is so pleased. Love Mom
Post a Comment