Monday, December 19, 2011

20 weeks and Half way done!!

So Yesterday I officially hit my 20 week mark for my Pregnancy. This has been the toughest of all my pregnancies! I have had difficulties with each one but this one takes the cake. With one trip to the ER 20Lbs lost in 2 months. I can pleasantly say I can get off the couch to do little things. Andrew being layed off has honestly been a huge blessing for me as stressful as it might be... We are also excited for the 27 of December to find out what were having!!! So I put up a little poll let me know what you think we might be having or vote for what you think we should have.

5 comments:

fiona said...

You look super cute, Sari! Sorry about the tough pregnancy, though, ugh! 20 pounds lost in 2 months? Wow. I hope everything's smooth sailing from here on out. I can't wait to hear what you're having!! I think... girl... Mathias will be like Peter Rabbit with his three sisters, Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail ;) Hmmm...Or maybe a boy. Little bookends...

Shannon said...

I voted girl, too.

Unknown said...

I voted boy. Whatever it is, I hope you have a better pregnancy.
I have a blog too.

www.childhoodandbeyond.blogspot.com

check it out if you get bored and want some long winded reading.

Megan and Greg said...

Girl. All the way. I'm right. I know it :)

Grandma said...

Boy boy boy