Since many of you know how sick I get when pregnant were just going to do a quick overview of our last month.
At the end of September we got to go with Ben through the Temple.
Then we got to see him married to Tori
Congratulations Ben and Tori
Now comes the rough part Thursday I got sick and not pregnancy sick. Unfortunately I felt I needed to go to the hospital so Andrew stayed home on Friday took Mathias off to school. And then he took me in to the ER. It was a good thing I went my fluids were way to low. So after 4hrs in the ER with 2 bags of fluids they were able to send me home! Andrew was great with the girls in the Waiting room and the staff all fell in love with them. Today I am feeling a little better but definitely still tired.
Saturday was our Tri-Ward Trunk or Treat and Halloween Party. So off Andrew went with Mathias and Annie They had a blast and cant wait to go Trick or Treat tomorrow.
2 comments:
Hey sorry you feel so sick. The kids look cute.
The pictures are great. Of course my grand kids are pretty nifty. I sure want you to feel better soon. LOve Mom
Post a Comment