So Mathias bugs became Ladybugs the day after Grandma and the cousins left.
The last 2 caterpillars made there Chrysalis just after Grandma and the cousins were here and we transferred them to there butterfly house....
Monday Mathias goes look mom the baby is playing with its mommy..... yea I just said how nice... but as his lady bugs were "busy" all day when Andrew got home we decided to release them before we had baby's....
Tuesday with sun out we decided to release the 4 Butterflies that survived after they emerged from there cocoons....
time to play where is the butterfly...
I have to say my kids LOVED this and I am excited to do this again with them. I also think we might get the worm nursery...
3 comments:
Uh, those caterpillars make me cringe quite a bit. I think I'd have to keep that in the backyard if it was me. But, it is a pretty cool idea for the kids. I hope mine never ask for it.
Such a cool thing to do! I've been thinking of at least doing an ant farm for N&B, since mailing those bugs over here wouldn't work out...
And Megan, I now predict that Scarlet's TOTALLY going to be so into bug since you dared to hope "aloud" that they never ask for those! heehee :)
It is so fun knowing that a gift you get your adorable grandkids is a delight. It is so facinating to see the butterflies on the fingers.
Post a Comment