So a week and a half ago we the kids and I went to Washington to see Jessica and Justin get married.. Annie who only got potty trained around Christmas did awesome not a single accident even though she had a pull up on for the car ride. OK so most people wouldn't think that's a feat considering I have very stubborn potty trainers.
Hanging out at the temple..
Trying to get a picture with my kids and i got slammed...
Presto just cracks me up he has a personality just like his mom!
Annie refused to wear any of her other coats and wouldn't take this one off.
Ahh the happy couple!! Man they really should have waited to start a family.HEHE
Hanging out with Poppie and Grandma Buttons.
Even Abe and Courtney made it to the temple.

This boy had the group worked he just telling someone different that he wanted cake and voila.
Whats a wedding without dancing!!
Annie decided these were her flowers..
I think the crowns are a little backwards but it she cracked me up when I saw it.
What is a trip to Washington without going to feed the animals. Grandma Buttons and I helped Maria out while McKenna went for Surgery that day..Sadly I didn't take any pics but hopefully Maria did they told Mathias that she got bit by a dragon...
Our other grand story comes from Annie... I put her to bed Sunday night and had to go back up to separate her from Mathias. So I placed her in Emma's bed. When I went to climb into bed I found her clutching the box that had Emma's 6in long and 1in diameter candy cane.... however the candy cane was missing only her face was sticky.... I looked everywhere for it and couldn't even find a sticky mess anywhere... Luckily Mckenna traded and gave Emma hers for a candy bar and a juice drink....when Emma came home we told her what happened and she went to "investigate" for herself. Emma came back and said she couldn't find anything either.. Packing up on Wednesday I picked Annie's blanket up and there sandwiched in the middle was the rest of the candy cane a little fuzzy but completely contained...
Our Trip was definitely eventful and I can say I survived it on my own most people tell me I am crazy for traveling with 3 kids on my own for that long. However if I didn't I probably would never go anywhere.
2 comments:
Fun! Wish we could've been there! The pic of Annie with the statue is super cute. Way to go traveling so often by yourself with the kiddos! It's hard, you definitely deserve kudos for that!!
The pictures came out great! I love Annie holding the statues face!
Post a Comment