Friday, September 10, 2010

August

So August was my families annual Umpqua Trip and sadly I didnt take to many pictures.
However he you go!!




Getting ready to float down the river....
Mathias did great and had a lot of fun on the trip.
Gracie and Maeve hanging out.
Swimming at Aunt Marias.
Mathias holding Annabella...born at the begining of August.
All the Grandkids (except the two babies) had a sleep over at Grandmas.

Aunt Heidi even got all the ponies and the minis out to give the kids rides.


Andrew flew in for some family photos and to help me drive home.
So what better than to take the kids on the Quads at Grandma and Poppies
Somehow I ended up with both Babies.

1 comment:

fiona said...

I can't believe the summer has come and gone! It was so much fun! I love these pictures... esp. Annie looking at the two babies on the ground camping...adorable. It was so cute having Maeve and Gracie together! It was the fun of twins, without just ONE of us being totally responsible ;)