Saturday, September 11, 2010

6 Years

So Andrew and I celebrate our 6th Anniversary today...
Its hard to believe that its been 7 years since we started dating.
For a relationship that I didn't think was ever going anywhere we have come along way.
In the last year we added our 3 child and a house!!!
Even with all our ups and downs I love him more today than when we were married.



4 comments:

Rochelle said...

awwwwww....you guys are so cute! That's a huge accomplishment....3 kids and a house. I didn't get a house for 8 yrs. and then it was a mobile home.

Molly said...

congrats! :)

fiona said...

Beautiful wedding pictures! Has it really been six years already?? Guess it better have, if you have a 4-1/2 yr old... ;) Congratulations!

Sutherlands said...

So sweet! I love seeing the pics! i can't beleive it has been five years for us! Where does time fly?