Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Gracie 4months already?

So our little Gracie turned 4 months old on Saturday!! She is getting so big.
We weighed in at 13lbs (31%tile) and 24in (63%tile) so tall and slender just like her bro & Sis!
She loves sitting in her chair and watching the kids playing.
I love it sh commonly will fall asleep in this position!
She loves taking naps in her crib sadly though she is teething and needs to feel like someone is still holding her ( the reason for the Boppy).
I was even able to coax some giggles out of her Finally and Andrew got them on camera.

3 comments:

fiona said...

I can't believe they're 4 months already! She and Maeve are almost the exact same size. BUT the nurse told me she was right at 50th percentile for weight, and then I read your blog and went and looked it up and, lo and behold, 13 lbs is not 50th percentile! I want to get one of those chairs for M, Gracie is so cute sitting there. And sleeping like that, ha! I just want them to stay little longer!!

fiona said...

And the giggle video is so cute! Babies are the best.

Megan and Greg said...

I thought she looked bigger when you guys stopped by! She is chubbin' out! Cute, cute. Oh man, that other post was overwhelming thinking of all the kids swarming around. Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I'm glad you love the van. I don't care what anyone says, vans are the most comfortable things on the planet.