Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visiting Daddy at Work

I'm not in the pictures cause I was taking them. But its all about the kids any way right? They had a blast, they got up in the one helicopter in the hangar that was sold to SanDiego Gas and Electric. And they got to look around where Dad spends his days. Mathias was forever talking about me going to work and fixing the "broken helicopters" and when I came home the helicopter was "fixed". I won't tell him any different!

Yes, it is huge. the one pictured can lift 20,000 lbs and it weighs around the same with full fuel.






5 comments:

Sari said...

The only thing is that he says Helitopters which cracks me up and now he asks every day to visit daddy at work and "Fly the Helitopter"

Megan and Greg said...

Those were the cutest pictures! They looked like they were having so much fun!

Shannon said...

Really cool, Andrew!

zachariah said...

Looks like fun, Bran would be jealous!

fiona said...

That is definitely a cool place to work!