
Ok so I have not been the greatest poster lately but now that we got are printer/scanner reconnected I thought I would share are best Pic from the 34week ultrasound.
No she was not a happy camper she just wanted to be left alone but she did eventually move her arm out of the way so we could see her face.
We are at a point where my doctor thinks the little tyke may have turned around and now is in the breach position so we have another ultrasound on friday. They also want to weigh and measure her one more time.
3 comments:
she looks like a squished versin of annie!
:)
Oh my gosh, she totally looks like Annie. I LOVED Annie when she was a baby (not that I don't love her now) I just remember being smitten.
I seriously didn't spell very well last night I meant VERSION!
Post a Comment