
Playing at thanksgiving good thing Annie is getting a sister I guess since she is seriously out numbered.
Alex seems to like imitating annie after she does something goofy.
Hmmm boxes seem to be more interesting than the tree.
A movie in bed with dad what could be better when you dont feel goodWe made snowman cookies for FHE Mathias was are eager decorator Annie just wanted to eat the m&ms. Ok so they dont look like the pic but with no cooking skills needed there great with little kids to make!
Our sneaky little girl found a jawbreaker and got it open while mom and dad both were going to the bathroom.Ok so there not so fantastic while in the midst of them but give us great laughs afterwards.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love those snowmen cookies, and I keep forgetting you have the train around the tree. I like that, we may hafta get one...
I love that basket head pic! We need to get together for some playtime!
Post a Comment