Monday, September 07, 2009

Umpqua

Ok I know im 2 months behind due to computer issues and other stuff here are the pics that mostly my mom took with my camera so yes im in a picture! Mia and Thias playing so well

The littlest explorers











Mia found Annies hat stash


crawdads are so fascinating


Annie found her buddy Alex








whats better than a nap at the beach




Whats better than a leisurly boat ride

Time to relax

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow! You blogged! Cool! Good pics I say.....and it's summer and Sari's wearing a sweatshirt on the beach! LOL! You're supposed to pretend it was nice and HOT!

heidi and Doug said...

no it was definitly not HOT LOL...i think i was curled in a towel most of the time LOL
great pics sari!

fiona said...

Brrr...! It was a tad chilly there! But still, sooo fun! I love how many little munchkins are running around at the campout every year, it's great!