Saturday, March 28, 2009

New hairdo

So for the last 6 Months or so ive been complaining that I needed a haircut! It has been more than a year since my last one. So finally I went and got it cut today and voila I lost 5lbs and it took the poor hairdresser an hour to cut it. You know its bad when she puts it up in clips and tells you that a 1/4 of your hair is what you find on the averages persons head!!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. That's a lot of hair. Looks nice.

heidi and Doug said...

wow i love the hair cut looks great

Rochelle said...

That is GREAT looking! Are you afraid to show us the front? Also did you color it? It looks lighter.

fiona said...

That's really cute! I like it :) I totally need a haircut, too, but I'm positive I don't have 5 lbs of hair to lose!!

Sutherlands said...

Dido Fiona's comment! I am way over do for a hair cut, too. AND, i definitly don't have 5 pounds of it to lose. I love yours! It looks like she cut out the funky waves...of course they will probably appear when you shower again!

Justica said...

That is a ton of hair! Cute cut though ;D

Megan and Greg said...

The cut looks fabulous. I'd love to see it from the front and sides! I had no idea your hair was so thick. Poor little bald Matthias. It actually shows off what a really good looking face he has! I never realized! I never thought he was ugly or anything, but in that picture- you've produced a real looker!

Grandma said...

I like it lots!!! I kept thinking it was way way short. Gosh your hair is so shiney! Love mom

Saunders Family said...

LOve the Hair!!!!