So when your sitting at your parents and some boxes of pictures come out and you start going through them this is what happens.
Abe Chris and Daniel at Squaw Lake
Abe and Chris decided to make cardboard armour and swords and decided Peanut should be there trusty steed.

Fionas war wound playing Paintball her first time. I believe she still has a scar.
I believe this is one of the last shots we have of my Grandpa before he passed away.
Abe Chris and Daniel at Squaw Lake
Abe and Chris decided to make cardboard armour and swords and decided Peanut should be there trusty steed.
Fionas war wound playing Paintball her first time. I believe she still has a scar.
I believe this is one of the last shots we have of my Grandpa before he passed away.






3 comments:
Great pics, Sari! Yep, I still faintly have that scar! That was a lotta fun! Even with Eldon's special welcome to the world of paintball ;) I like the pic of Abe and his coconuts, haha! And a Disneyland trip sounds soooo fun...We miss y'all!
Wow some of those are a long long time ago. i remembre the alta lake ones! I helped bury them. lol
Those pix are great! It's funny how fast things change and how time speeds by. Rylee is so cute!
Post a Comment