Monday, September 01, 2008

2 Weeks of Vacation

Alta Lake: HOT and DRY (except the last couple of days!)














Fun in the sun and sand
Ok so Mia conned Mathias into pulling her...
who in turn conned Gramma!











Perched on a rock are three little twer... I mean birds.
Los Tres Amigos
Nap time, it's a kodak moment.












Annie getting a face full of watermelon, yum.
Bounce..bounce..bounce...
And our camp at the beach.








Glub glub went the little white Abe
Dad squirting Mathias
The twiddles playing quietly for once








The toughest part about posting after vacation is getting up the energy and desire to do it, so here it is a week and a half later! We had quite the adveture, the weekenders weren't to bad I think. The yellow jackets and wasps didn't do to much damage, just three victims myself included. The rain was a definate oddity and wasn't exactly welcome. Overall it was just a good ol' time and much needed. As always it's good to be home. I will post a couple of other pictures on my photo blog just click on the link to go.


Ok so this isnt camping but Mathias demanded his turn!
Annie so glad you joined me come on I know where to find the dirt!


Hmm our own private swimming hole to bad theres not enough dirt in here
Hey Mia there not watching us what do you want to go do
Ok so we had a small truce for this pic to bad it didnt last long.

Here comes the boss
Hmmmm
come join me Mia
Hmm a little dirty do I really want to wash up?
This is not my idea of milk people
Mmmm good where can I get more of this

were ready to go wheres our slaves
do you think I can fit this all into my mouth

Somethin stink Maria?
We made it
I dont want to eat my dinner
On yet another mission
dont feed the local wildlife

Time for the group birthday party lilly first
Courtneys turn
Hmm did anyone call the fire department

dont get in my way
Here I come
Yum dont mind me im cleaner than at camp
The moment the theft has been noticed
Movie time

Annie has decided visiting realtives is hard work she definitley needs a time out













Well we had quite the trip I must say and picking of the over 300 photos isnt the easiest to do so I hope you enjoy the moments we were able to share

5 comments:

fiona said...

Great pictures! so fun, I wish we coulda been there, too! I love the napping picture, that is awesome that they fell asleep in the tubes, haha!!

Rochelle said...

Looks like you had a blast! Cute pics!

heidi and Doug said...

hahah i am just glad myu bed is big enough to fit ALL the nieces and nephews (whewww)

Sutherlands said...

I love all the pix! They tell a great story! Heidi's bed looks HUGE!

zachariah said...

Looks like lots of fun!