Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our 2 weeks

Ok so i loaded a small portion of the many pictures I have so Enjoy we had a great trip
Annies little nap

Mathias swimming with grandma buttons





Nuala while on the beach you must still look good

I even was able to take Mathias over and go down the end of the rapids with him. He kept asking for more.




Its hard to stay awake at the end of the day when you sit still for too long




So many people and so little time

goggle boy to the rescue









The newest member of Andrews family little Justice Warren I could of held him forever but all good things must end and my little ones needed to go.











We stayed very busy at grandma buttons house and these are just a few of the pics. I didnt load any of the ones of the giant water slide that we set up at my moms or of the pics of Mathias and bran sitting on the mini bikes and the quad. Now its time to recover for the next trip in August.


























3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great Pictures! I love the shot of Mathias wearing the goggles with his pacifier in his mouth. LOL

fiona said...

Okay, that was soooo much fun! Terrific pictures, it was great seeing the twins playing with the cousins. Nuala still will say "An-nie" when she sees a baby.

zachariah said...

It was fun seeing y'all, Bran and Nuala still look around for Mathias and Annie when we ask them where they are.