I had the mostest speciawist baff tonite, I gowt to pway wid Annie and den pway awl by my sewf. Poppa and Mamma wern't watching me cwosewy whiwle dey dwessed Annie. I was habing so much fwun! But den I gowt kinda qwuiet and didn't spwash around wike I usuawly do, Poppa and Mamma stiwl didn't nowtice. I had to go sow baaaad! An' I was dowin' soooooow good, I peed twice towday in de wittle powt! But I had to go wight now! I couwdn't wait no mowre. Dis time was a numba two, Oh NO! OOhhhhh! I feewl so much betta. Uh Oh, hewe come Poppa, but he stiwl tawkin to Mamma an don't nowtice. Oh he wooked at me. NOW he see da poo, SUWPWISE!!!!!!
It was a mess guys, he did a good one. And it wasn't just one log, no, it was a bunch of floaties! Yes you guessed he was splashing it around. We had to go run the other tub just to get him clean, and Sari braved the special bath water, much thanks to her. YUCK, that's all I've got left to say!
2 comments:
GROSS. That is one of my fears. Kudos to Sari for taking care of the "special bath water," that job is definitely going to Zachariah if we're ever "lucky" enough to experience this...hey, I deal with enough poo!
Beware the floating loaf!
Post a Comment