Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Note From Lil' Annie

To all my little cousins who will or still require occasional suppositories. I have great news! I have discovered a new way to rid oneself of the glycerin stick that is so often uncerimoniously push up in the nether regions of ones little body. If ever the opportunity should come that the glycerin stick is inserted and left unattended for any amount of time, it is then that one should push very hard to expell the thing. The results are fantastic! Not only does the glycerin stick shoot out like a missle but something else happens too. Some excrement will follow the glycerin stick in its trajectory and leave a smelly mark on the unwary parent. This was very recently discovered this evening, by yours truly, as my mother was replacing the wipe she was using for a new one. She made one tiny little mistake of leaving the glycerin stick inserted in my bum. I decided to take advantage of the situation and retaliate. It happened just as I have previously explained; she left it in, I shot it out with some excrement for show. I think my parents have learned their lesson this round. To all of you my little cousins, Happy Shooting!

(A note from my Dad)
I honestly wish I had a picture of Sari with poo spots all over her brand new sweater from Megan. We laughed for about ten minutes after the incident and I was able to get in a couple good ribbings on Sari. So beware all parents DO NOT LEAVE THE GLYCERIN STICK INSERTED IN THE BUM UNATTENDED.

4 comments:

Molly said...

*LOLROFL* great post! will take into consideration!

fiona said...

Hahahahahaha!!! Yes, we have had a bit of experience with that as well, haha! Love the Annie perspective :)

Anonymous said...

Lol LOL I love the story!
Grandma Buttons

zachariah said...

how pleasant.