Playing geo trax with aunt Heidi
Helping feed Presto Chango
Playing Wii with Heidi and Doug
The cousins have arrived they were very proud to be on the coffee table especially Mia she felt very brave!
What you dont see here is that Mckenna is stuck at a table by herself because she is no longer a kid Ok so she just didnt fit at the table with the rest!
Mia swiped the rest of Mathias chicken when no one was looking!!
Presto the nome gone wrong
Hanging out with uncle doug
2 comments:
How fun!! A full house! Preston and Annie are so cute in their little matching outfits, and Mia's hair is getting so long!! I can't wait to see everyone this summer :)
What a lot of fun that visit looks like! I'm sad I missed out on seeing everyone. *sigh* next time... hopefully soon?!
Post a Comment