Tuesday, November 27, 2007

38 & a 1/2 weeks


Well we had a great doctor appt. today. I have progressed to a 3 and the doctor we will say roughed me up to see if we could get something started. Otherwise we will be induced the morning of the 5th so here we go!!!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hey! I can see your boobies now! Have fun!

Molly said...

what a big watermelon! should we tap it to see if it's ripe? I bet it is! heheh!

Man! we're totally going to miss the birth so you'd better post right away because we'll have the computer in Europe.

good luck! can't wait to see Annie!

fiona said...

Dude, Sari! You are gigantic!! It looks like you need something to prop that tummy up!! And I mean gigantic in a nice way, just your preggo belly, not the rest of you :) Wow, Annie will be here SOON!