Sunday, September 30, 2007

Slow Bloggers

Ok so Andrew and I have failed in our blogging efforts this month so here is a few Pics and stories of whats been happening.
We decided to try Mathias with corn on the cob. Well there is a problem when the corns gone he just keeps eating the cob. I have to talk him into giving it to me when its gone!


Playing with Lilly. Hmm things our a little backwards here Mathias is dressed and Lilly is wearing only the diaper!!

Mathias wasnt so sure about the twisty slide. He wouldnt willingly go down it.
Mathias and Lilly definitly have different swinging methods.

Mathias decided to take his sandals off and put them on his hands when we went home.


Well I tried to get the shot, but he saw the camera. He was going to pull both of his bikes down the hallway together. You know two is always better than one.

2 comments:

fiona said...

He is getting so big!!! Such a cute little man! yeah, I almost don't recognize him with clothes on ;)

Megan and Greg said...

Super cute! Kids are so funny. Loved the pictures!