Saturday, August 25, 2007

To the Umpqua!

I have so many pictures of the camping trip that I would like to post but there is already so many. So here are the "few" that show a little of what we did up there. But first a little humor, this just caught my attention for a bit of a joke. Sorry Heather your face at the end says it all.

Hey Heather! you've got to try this! Are you guys sure this is OK, I mean I'm not so sure I want to do this.

Yeah, you'll be fine, just whatever you do don't let go, got it? Alright, here you Go!

This isn't so bad. Its kinda nice! Hey, wait a minute!
AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that when you take a picture of someone going over the falls its all about the facial expressions, you know, gritted teeth, tensed muscles, sometimes even the look of fear over comes them. Not this time, I think Kenna has the falls licked.

Now this was a bit of a fluke, I don't remember seeing hunter in the lens while Maria was sliding down, didn't even see Rochelle either for that matter.


Ok so have proof that I went over the falls. This was courtesy of my lovely wife who insisted that I go over the falls so she could get another shot cause she missed my first one. Honestly, this compared to a roller coaster ride is nothin'. And yes I did jump off into water at deer lick even though I have no photo proof and I'll gladly do it again too! Just not without a wet suit!
Now this was rather comical, Maria by her lonesome sliding down on two tubes. The small green one was underneath. But it gets even better cause...

she conned Heather into sliding down with her on three tubes!

And here we have Lilly the reluctant swimmer,


who after an hour of baking in the sun finally got into the water.

Now how about these cute little faces?
Rub a dub dub...four kids on a tube? Eh, couldn't make the rhym work. At least these guys were having fun turning around in circles!
We finally got a shot of Sari so here she is, talking away with Megan. HHHMMMMM, What could they be talking about?

DUMONT
Don't slip!

Mission: Rescue Lilly

The Great Float Chain
I've got my sticks and the rest of the world could explode and I'd never know it.

Uh oh, some one's been caught in the act!

And we can't forget the cutest little puppy in the world.

Back at Camp
AAhhh! The entertainment has arrived!

The Great Escape, unfortunately it was a fifty times an hour occurance!
And here we are celebrating Heather's b-day. She's survived yet another year in this family!

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!!!!!! We hardly took any. It was so good to see it all again.

Megan and Greg said...

Oh yeah, and the Heather thing was funny.

fiona said...

This is such a fun post, Z and I felt like we were there, thanks! :) That's so cute about Mathias and his sticks -- he's such a boy!