Sunday, June 10, 2007

One Saturday Morning...

I was a happy boy this morning, I played for a long time till I got bored so I yelled for Mommy and Papa. Wadd'ya know they came in and got me outta here, I got them so wrapped around my little finger.








Then I sat down and watched Jane and the Dragon for a bit until Daddy got some food ready, I wasn't quite awake yet and wanted a little bit of quiet time still . I'm also really good at making messes, but Mommy and Daddy still haven't learned to pick up after me.



I also drew a work of art all over my belly, Mommy and Daddy had a good laugh and caught me in the act. I tried to grab the camera so I could delete all the evidence, too late, Daddy was too fast.


Then we went out shopping! I love getting out of the house, sometimes I even get a small toy, this time it was a pin wheel! I played with it for a long time, I was very well entertained. But even that couldn't keep me from getting tired. I was so tired by the time we got home my eyes were drooping. But I couldn't let anyone know, I kept my eyes wide open and kept moving and talking cause if I stop my eyes try to close.


Guess what else? We went out again! We went to Applebees to eat, it was for mommy's day and Daddy's day. I was so excited, I got to flirt with all the girls eat mac and cheese, flirt some more, drink some milk, flirt again, it was so much fun. Then we headed to Wally world and we were "waliens" for a bit so I could walk around. I found a small basket ball, it was just my size! I held on to it forever and couldn't let it go. But it was late and it was my bed time cause I got very grumpy and nothing made me happy so we went home and Mommy sat me down in my new camping chair that I'm taking camping (are you ready for camping? I'm ready for camping!) and read me a book. Now I'm happy again and I'm finally ready for bed, Night Night!

1 comment:

zachariah said...

There's always some reason to keep your eyes open isn't there? If you close 'em even for just a second you might miss something...