Saturday, April 14, 2007

All things Ducky


Thanks to Aunt Maria Mathias has the cutest ducky bathroom ever! We had such a collection that I had to finish off the bathroom. We even found the fireman one that covers the spout in the tub. Mathia likes him because the hat lifts up so you can add bubbles. He also loves the non-slip duckies that suction to the walls of his tub. ( our tub bottom is already non-slip so they wont stick to it) Our little guy has also been trying to stick his face underwater, but only gets his nose and mouth partially under. Now every time he goes in the bathroom he says Quack Quack.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to teach him the ducky songs? 5 little ducks went out to play and rubber ducky? His Easter pictures are great. I love getting to see everything gpoing on in your life. Not the WII though that is just pure torment Andrew and SariAnn!!!!! Love Mom

fiona said...

That bathroom is awesome! I love the fireman duck faucet cover. Mathias is so cute, naked babies are adorable! Also, I can't believe how long his hair is getting!!! You'll hafta do a first haircut soon! (You haven't yet, have you???)

Anonymous said...

okay have you thought of the trauma that he will face when he realizes the whole WORLD has seen his naked Bummm LOL. the bathroom is adorable hows gettin' fat and pregnant goin'

Love
Heidi & doug

Anonymous said...

I love the picture on the left, I think that's my favorite

-emily